The Healing Dream Garden Approach
The Healing Dream Garden is a creative
intuitive training approach to Life Coaching which invites the person to make
the journey inward to discover, plant, grow and harvest the
bountiful genius that resides there. The garden has been
called by many names. Perhaps your symbolism is different.
Perhaps you see it as the Kingdom of God within, the Enlightened
Mind, the true Self, or the Ocean of Consciousness. No matter
what you call it, it is there for you to use to nurture yourself
Our dreams arise like blooms and sprouts
from the wisdom of our inner garden. They are forever working
on our behalf, helping us to:
- provide clues and support for our physical,
spiritual and mental health through symbol and metaphor.
- utilize our life energy.
- sort out the meaning of life.
- grow spiritually.
- to resolve old issues.
- deal with grief and loss.
- explore new possibilities.
- problem solve our work-a-day issues and
There are many techniques
that can be done safely to work in the Healing Dream Garden.
You choose your path of choice, and the methods
to get there. The coach walks with you on the
path and makes sure you use the methods and take the actions
you choose, at your time and pace. One of the most effective
tools to work in the Healing Dream Garden is of course dream
work. Dream work includes:
- Keeping a dream journal.
- Learn how to remember your dreams.
- Learning dreamwork methods that can be used by everyone and those that can be integrated into religous practice.
- Reflecting on the meaning of dreams by
using appropriate dream work methods for the dream or issue
- Getting to know your personal dream symbols.
- Interpreting your own dreams in light
of those symbols to harness your healing energy.
- Acting on dream wisdom when necessary.
Other methods include learning
and using specific tools to:
- Develop the power of the imagination and
- Become more aware of energy and how it is experienced in the body.
- Clarify my personal values Ė what is really
important to me in this situation?
- Envision, implement, and achieve the change
- Get unstuck and out of a rut.
So donít worry if you canít remember
your dreams! While it is encouraged to do so, there
are other coaching methods available to help you access your
inner wisdom. It may happen that in the course of your coaching,
you will begin to experience and remember high quality, helpful
dreams because you will already be exercising the imagination
and intentionality to create a new reality.
To learn about Fran Kramer and her
background, especially with dreams,